Hugo Chavez is M.Bison

Thursday, October 19, 2006

BBC tries to F*CK M. BISON

Apparently the only f**k up I could find in this article entitled, BBC guilty of venality in its misreporting on Venezuela, was his mention of BBC Pay which anyone who works there – I'm almost a former employee – knows, is crap!

And here are the 2 articles he mentions in order of mention plus another 1 I found relevant:

Mass Venezuela opposition rally

Fiasco as Venezuelan opposition tries, but fails to rally support for Rosales

Poll shows Chavez 51.5%; followed by opposition candidate Rosales at 22.7%

Personally, I can't handle how such a sh*t piece of reporting was allowed on the prestigious BBC news web site.

Yeah I can handle it! :D

What I can't handle is people calling the BBC "obective" or "left wing" anyone trying to slander M. Bison deserves to be bombed, oh wait! It's David Blunkett former British minister who wanted to bomb Al Jazeera, one of the only true objective news sources left!

But I guess it's ok when a "civil" member of the British aristocracy wants to bomb a media corporation, but not OK, when M. Bison wants to use his psycho power to crush evil dictators like George Bush and not the innocent civilians around him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home